From a different angle
"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-
Hi there, my name is Zahara and I am a student in room 13 at New Windsor School. I really like when Room 21 was dancing in the Variety Show, I liked it because you had good timing, you made mistakes, but you kept dancing anyway which is what good learners do. It made me think of the indian dance group, because you had bright sparkly bows. Have you thought about singing to the song as well as dancing?
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Hadiya at Hay park school I really like your verity show it was fun.
ReplyDelete