| During Book Week students participated in various activities. All the children of New Windsor School were encouraged to dress up as a book character for the finale of our Book Week. We had a fantastic character parade in the auditorium. There were so many wonderful book characters and each one was a winner. |
"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Monday, 1 September 2014
Book Week Aug 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-







Wow! what a buetifull coustume room 21.Did you have a fun day about book week room 21?
ReplyDeleteWow! you guys have pretty costumes Room 21. I hope you loved the Book Parade as much as my class Room 11 did. I wonder what you will dress up next year?
ReplyDeleteNice customs room 21 did you enjoy Book week like we did
ReplyDeleteAmazing Costumes Room 21. You all look awesome.
ReplyDeleteLove your costumes Room 21
ReplyDeleteNice costumes room 12 I really love it.You guys look so cool.
ReplyDeletevery nice costumes room 21 and your teacher.please leave me a reply.
ReplyDeleteNice costumes I like the spiderman one cause it's like a ninja spider
ReplyDeleteVery Nice Costumes And Good Pictures I Like The Cat
ReplyDeleteI love your big effort in the book character parade,
ReplyDeleteMaybe next time Matthew you could dress up differently not in the soccer uniform that you take to school everyday anyway.
What are you going to ware next time?
I liked book week
ReplyDelete