Last week, we were lucky to have a very special visitor come visit us at school.
This is Fluffy.. Fluffy is Mrs Gounder's pet goat.
We were allowed to give Fluffy a little pat and say hello to her.. She made a bleating noise sometimes too. I think she liked us!
Kyah,
ReplyDeleteThe goat was fun
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi there, my name is Reem and I am a student in room 13 at New Windsor School. I really like your blog, especially this blog post, because it had Fluffy in it! It made me think of Fluffy and how he has a beautiful white fluffy coat, I will really miss Fluffy when he leaves with Mrs Goundar. Have you thought about writing a Haiku poem about Fluffy, because you could use these poems in a farewell card for Mrs. Goundar?
ReplyDeletefluffy is so cute he loves too drink milk he feels so soft-by hajira
ReplyDelete