"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-



These are so cool. They look realy great.
ReplyDeleteI love your art work room 21 it's really wonderful
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. We enjoyed making it. -- from room 21
ReplyDeleteThese look so cool Umar brought he's one home today
ReplyDeletegreat art work room 21!
ReplyDeletei love doing art.
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS AWESOME ART.
ReplyDeleteI'm so impress Room 21. I like how you added the colours - it makes the the artwok interesting. How long did it take you to do this?
ReplyDeleteWow I like the colours the colours look so pretty together.Did this take more then a day?
ReplyDeleteYour artwork look awesome! Is it hard making these?
ReplyDeleteNice art work they look awesome. I like the colours of the art work.
ReplyDeleteWow I really like the colours you guys used. How long it take to make them. I hope you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteI love your art work guys I love the patterns they look awesome i wish i had some of those art works!!! How did you make them?
ReplyDeletethat looks fun
ReplyDeleteWow!! I love the patterns I wish I could make those artworks too.
ReplyDeleteHow did you get them to look so real ?
wow these look really really cool.
ReplyDelete