Hi there, my name is Agnes and I am a student in room 13 at New Windsor School. I really like how you all have done an outstanding performance and I’m sure Mrs Fernandes would be very proud of you all. It made me think of me wanting to do something similar, so that I could be talented just like you guys. Have you thought of giving out certificates to everyone in room 21 because they have done a beautiful outstanding performance? ( To Mrs Fernandes )
I liked two little kittens because it was funny.
ReplyDeleteHi there, my name is Agnes and I am a student in room 13 at New Windsor School. I really like how you all have done an outstanding performance and I’m sure Mrs Fernandes would be very proud of you all. It made me think of me wanting to do something similar, so that I could be talented just like you guys. Have you thought of giving out certificates to everyone in room 21 because they have done a beautiful outstanding performance? ( To Mrs Fernandes )
ReplyDelete