A huge Thank you to all parents that were able to attend our Numeracy workshop that was held this evening. I really appreciate your time and it was lovely to see your children have a go at lots of maths activities alongside you.
"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-
It was fun playing the maths games.
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun maths game.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the 100 boards and i also like the little ten boards and i like when i picked the game and i like the cards and the workshop.
ReplyDeleteMaths is fun,I really enjoy play with ten frames and squeezie box ideas thank you from Grace Pita.
ReplyDeleteMaths is fun,I really enjoy play with ten frames and squeezie box ideas thank you from Grace Pita.
ReplyDeleteHi there, my name is Anastasia and I am a student in room 12 at New windsor School. I really like how you got together with the parents to talk about their learning.Have you thought about having more workshops like if they don't know learning subjects.
ReplyDelete