It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-
Way to go Mia!
ReplyDeletei like warming up. i had fun running in the cross country. i came 9 in final race ibrahims
ReplyDeleteYay for Mia!
ReplyDeleteWell done Mia from Hanaia.
ReplyDeleteI was 3rd in the cross county and i got to stand on the podium
ReplyDeleteGood effort Room 21!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the race
ReplyDeleteYou all did your best and completed the race. Well done!!
ReplyDeleteSuch enthusiasm and motivation children...great going. Congratulations to the winners! Keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteI like the Long cross country race it was very good exercise .
ReplyDeleteI liked the cross country, and thank you Miss.Fernandes I hope you have a good day. I loved the real cross country because it was fun, and I like how Mia coming 3rd.I liked the way Mia was brave because she fell down. From: Kay-Brieanna Tekeu.
ReplyDelete