Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Book Week - Aug 2016

What a great way to kick start book week with a visit from Geronimo Stilton

Our Book Parade Day. We dressed up in our favourite book character costumes. 







2 comments:

  1. Hi Room 21, my name is Israr and I am a student in room 25. I really liked the way you all dressed up in something. I loved the way Mrs. Fernandes and Mrs. Roy both dressed up as Mary Poppins! At first, I thought she was Mary Ann, but then I saw the umbrella. I came dressed up as my most favorite character, Harry Potter!

    If you would like to see our learning, please visit http://nwshall.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello.My name is Pranay and I am from Room 12.
    I like how you guys look amazing in your outfits for the book parade.

    We also had a lot of fun doing our costumes for the book parade.

    Did you guys make anything for the book parade?

    ReplyDelete