"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-



Kia ora room 3,
ReplyDeleteHoly! I really liked how you guys have been doing some work lately,
keep up the great work!,
and don't forget to post some learning!
Calvary
Hi Rittika,
ReplyDeleteI Love your work! And the list of ways you can be kind, They were amazing! The maths is amazingly Ordered, I like the way you solved it. I'm soo Excited to see More! Bye!