Samyukth, good work on getting your letters on the line and having spaces between your words.
"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Wednesday, 25 August 2021
Authors in the making - Stories written by Samyukth, Durva and Umaiza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
OMG!! What unique amazing costumes. We had a lipstick, Captain America, Bodyguard, Pirate, Secret Agent Mummy, Zinja, Cat in the Hat, Harry ...
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-



Durva I love how you have described what is happening in this picture. Your description is so clear that I can imagine the photo in my head!
ReplyDeleteUmaiza. I remember when I was little I was always so scared of wobbly teeth. It used to take me a long time to get brave enough to pull them out. I am glad the tooth fairy came for you. What are you going to do with your $6?
ReplyDelete$6? WOW! You have a very generous Tooth Fairy. When I was little, I used to get 20 cents. Maybe 50 cents if I was lucky. I had a trick though. If the tooth fairy left the tooth behind, I would take it to my Aunty's house and put it out for a different tooth fairy and I got another 50cents. I liked the tooth Fairy at my Aunty's house because that Tooth Fairy always left more money.
ReplyDelete