Monday, 29 July 2019

Book Week: Stu Duval's visit

Stu Duval, a very popular New Zealand children's author visited our school.
He drew some cartoons from letters and numbers.
He introduced his book "Capt Black Custard. "He drew a beautiful picture on black paper using different coloured chalk and then told us an amazing story. 






Check out Stu Duval website to learn how to draw cartoons. 

9 comments:

  1. I like it because he did funny actions and how he draws

    ReplyDelete
  2. His drawing is cool and his EXPRESSION IS HILARIOUS.
    From Youssef

    ReplyDelete
  3. his drawing is to good


    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. like his amazing drawing

    by nika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish he could teach me how to draw like he does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you are bad drawing he can help you From viliami

    ReplyDelete
  7. His stories were quite funny,but his pictures are the best.

    From Raeed

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is very clever.
    From Justin

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative I which i knew how to do that
    From Daryl
    So amazing his good
    From Justin

    ReplyDelete