Thursday, 15 March 2018

EOTC - Trip Day

WOW!! What a day!!

Room 21 and 2 other classes visited the beautiful Waikowhai Bay. We did a native bush walk and coastal walk ad we are all so tired. 

We saw some native New Zealand trees and even got to see and hold some crabs down at the beach. 

A special thanks to all our wonderful parents who came and helped us today. We would not have been able to do it without you all. 






9 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had an awesome day..congratulations to the teachers and parents,for the successful trip.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia really enjoyed the week and her favourite activity was the playground because she liked the big slide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trestyna enjoyed the EOTC week her favourite activity was the bush walk and collecting the crabs on the beachπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falā says he enjoyed the bush walk and going down the slide πŸ˜ΊπŸ™„πŸŒ³πŸŒ³. Falā has chosen the Emojis too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charmy enjoyed the Bush Walk, Big Slide and collecting Crabs at the Beach. You all had an awesome day !! Well Done.

    Charmy's Mum: Bhavana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics of your the day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the slide because the slide was big
    From Iva 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a fun day joining the class on the mystery trip. The photos are awesome- it really shows how much the kids enjoyed exploring the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had fun at OTC week, I like looking at all the stuff. I had a great time. From Fala

    ReplyDelete