Sunday, 20 November 2016

Term 4, Final Assembly for 2016 with our awesome buddies


Our story begins on one sunny afternoon at New Windsor school when all the beautiful pohutukawas gathered together to hear Mrs Dower speak.

Later that day Mr Birmingham popped by to encourage the Pohutukawas to grow with his special awards.

To further encourage the Pohutukawas to be the best they can be and grow to be confident flowers, New Windsor school watered them with positive behaviour for learning. -

After watching our wonderful Pohutukawas grow room 19 and 21 decided to grow their own beautiful seed.

A story written by Room 21.


A tiny egg lay under the leaf.  The leaf was shaking.   - Julius




The egg wiggled……..cracked…… rattled…. and out came a tiny caterpillar.    - Hibban

“Where am I ?”        said the tiny caterpillar.  "I am sooooooooooooooo hungry”.--- Maisara


He ate and ate and ate and ate - Sara

He got fatter and fatter.    He was hungry. ----- Lontrel





A BIG bird saw the caterpillar. - Shiv

The bird said “I WILL EAT YOU TINY CATERPILLAR”  - Ahmed

“Please don’t eat me, wait until I get bigger and fatter.”   - Zainab





The tricky caterpillar hid under the leaf.    He spun and wrapped himself into a chrysalis. --- Armahny



The bird looked and looked for the caterpillar. “Where has he gone?” --- Ysabella  

“WOW” said the bird.  He saw a BEAUTIFUL butterfly. ---Joshua

As the butterfly flew away, she carried some seeds with her. --- Hibban






1 comment:

  1. I like room 21 thing in the hall and then room 21 was very good at doing the thing in the hall.

    ReplyDelete