"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-




wow that was so fun and I bet it was VERY fun for the kids
ReplyDeleteWHOA!!!
ReplyDeleteyou got there autograph!!!Lucky.
when they ever come to our class again,i want to get the autograph.
thanks for shearing it with me.
(ps:can i have it...)
Neat! They gave you their autographs! I hope you guys keep the whiteboard just for the autographs... XD Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the time with the Rugby players when they delivered milk to you!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Jessica