"We are a New Entrant - Y1 class who share our learning by being confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was cold but that didn't stop our lovely 5 & 6 year old children give their best at the cross country race.
NWS BLogs
-
-
-
-
-
Mark Sommerset visits NWS8 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Bucket fillers and bucket dippers9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Multiplying double digits10 years ago
-
-
Welcome to Room 24 201511 years ago
-
-
Hi Rm 21.
ReplyDeleteYour birds that you saw looks so unlikely to be seen (The Rainbow Bird)
I really don't know what those birds are called.Can you tell me how you felt when you saw it.
What time did you see these birds?How did you notice these birds?
Warm regards
Keelee
Fantastic comment Keelee.
DeleteHi Keelee,
DeleteThe students spotted the amazing birds during our Maths class.
Hi room 21,
ReplyDeleteThese birds look so pretty,the colors on them are SO pretty. I wonder how they sounded?
Did these birds ever come inside your classroom?
Mrs.Fernandes's favourite student,Israr
Hi Israr,
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately we did not hear the sound of the birds but I am sure they sound as pretty as they look.
BTW I like you last line. :)